Simulation results of the Transplanet models have been provided by the
Planetary Space Weather Services
through their public Online Runs system (http://transplanet.irap.omp.eu/). Transplanet is a service developed by
for the Planetary Space Weather Services of the
Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure
(grant agreement No 654208).
The original IPIM Model was developed by P.-L. Blelly and A. Marchaudon at IRAP (CNRS and Toulouse University).
Transplanet Publications Policy
If results from the Transplanet Online Runs on Request are used in a scientific publication or presentation, we request that the user:
- acknowledges the Planetary Space Weather Services of the Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure
- contacts and acknowledges the developers of the computational model: P.-L. Blelly and A. Marchaudon
cites the two following references in his/her work:
- Blelly, P.-L., C. Lathuillère, B. Emery, J. Lilensten, J. Fontanari, and D. Alcaydé, An extended TRANSCAR model including ionospheric convection: simulation of EISCAT observations using inputs from AMIE, Ann. Geophys., 23, 419-431, doi:10.5194/angeo-23-419-2005, 2005.
- Marchaudon, A., and P.-L. Blelly, A new 16-moment interhemispheric model of the ionosphere: IPIM, J. Geophys. Res., 120, doi:10.1002/2015JA021193, 2015.
- notifies the Planetary Space Weather Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (for tracking purposes for our institutional sponsors)